Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: building

building

i know you guys are busy finishing off the game and that but i would like to know if we can get some kind of list of what building will be available for us to build.

i.e.
    wall's
    warehouse's
    home's
    armory's

it dont have to be in any great detail its just so i something to work off.

Re:building

Just from what I've seen in screen-shots there's a variety in place, from what I presume we will no doubt be able to build..

-Homes
    -Stalls
    -Walls

The rest is yet to be seen.

Just a few things if found on the features list,
    http://xsyon.com/features

Player owned protected housing.
    Player owned protected storage
    Town mail boxes
    Town message boards
    Town markets where players can place auctions

I'm guessing none of that stuff is tested yet... fun times ahead... did someone say 15th August? :P

There are walls and homes.

The functionality such as trading posts etc. will run from totems. In the future we'll have more options for building functionality.

what about warehouse's or banks for storing goods in?

Your housing will have private storage, which you can share with your friends if you want.

Banks are designed to run from a bank totem, but this might change to encourage the private storage for now.

Once we get creatures on the main server (should be after tomorrow), totems and housing will be in game shortly after and I will explain everything in more detail.

Very nice.

Once we get creatures on the main server (should be after tomorrow), totems and housing will be in game shortly after and I will explain everything in more detail.
    Will this be a wipe? :unsure:

Will this be a wipe?
    Yes.

The database structure is a bit different on the test server where we're running creatures. I'll need to wipe the main server to implement the database structure changes.