Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do I get in the game after I've ordered?

Hey, what's up? I'm Scagweed and I've just preordered Xsyon, am downloading it now, but how do I get in the game? Just download and log in?

Re:How do I get in the game after I've ordered?

Yep, just keep downloading patches and it'll eventually take you to a login screen.

*nvm*

Hmm, well, just ordered the game and i am on the login screen, however, everywhereelse my password worked, but i can't log in in the game, says password incorrect, i try to restart the client but it won't help, i can log on the patcher but the client is refusing my connection D:

Greetings Guedex, if this is still true, can you please email bugs@notorious-games.com and I'm sure the team will help you solve this problem.

Regards

I resolved this with Guedez earlier today. Thanks though!

please do the same to me too, it has been 10 hours and still couldnt get support about this topic even i report the problem at support page. i cannot launch the launcher it says incorrect password. Thank you in advance...

well i solved the problem by my self because i can not wait for support, need to go work and while there i want client to be downloaded. To people who has the similar problem i may help maybe, just do not use numbers in your passwords and launcher excepts it. Well i thing it is not so safe to make a password with only letters but this was the way how i solved the "Incorrect Password" message. Have fun all....

wha?!

my password uses both chars and num

alphanumeric for me too.