Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Must have energy

Chaps... I know you are really busy fixing bugs and stuff but we really must have the energy top-up in place to make continuing to play/test any fun at all .. it's really tedious right now to do anything.

Surely now that food and drink are in it shouldn't be too difficult to flick the switch... ie: full on food = increase energy?

Even the option to sit down and rest would help... I assume the animation for such basics is done?

If none of this can be done... turn down the energy drain or something so we can do some tough tasks.

Please, help us to help you :dry:

Re:Must have energy

/Signed

This is needed

I'm very new to this project, but I agree. In the few hours I've played I noted that even well fed and with my thirst sated it took only about 1-2 minutes on a hill to stop me dead. I like the pacing otherwise, but someway to regain energy faster would be a bit more fun!

Your hungry and drink bar should not be full all the time, else you will get fat. You should keep it centered

Virtus wrote:
    Your hungry and drink bar should not be full all the time, else you will get fat. You should keep it centered
    Last I tested, just a few days ago, hunger and thirst have no effect on energy. I haven’t noticed any weight changes.

See on point in keeping it centered and anything else right now. Is that a bug? What does weight matter?

Weight is affected over a period of time (last i checked i don't blimp up after stuffing my face 1 time ; :P))

Weight affects speed at least, not sure what else.

Currently I do not think it affects energy but i could be wrong, has been known to happen.

I tested two characters simultaneously running about a week ago. One was completely hungry and thirsty; one was 50% hungry and thirsty. Both lost energy at the same rate and both regained energy at the same rate. I haven’t seen anything in the patch note so don’t think anything has changed.

Good to know the weight can slow you down. Would like to know if there is any benefit to being heavy? Maybe some damage mitigation or something.

Xsyon Citizen

I could be wrong, but I think you all missed the point. The energy drains to quickly.

Zeno wrote:
    I could be wrong, but I think you all missed the point. The energy drains to quickly.
    as well as recovers way...way...way. too slow

Weight affects speed at least, not sure what else.
    We had a little PvP skirmish last night and a seriously fat toon - I mean mega fat - was able to out-run us all...