Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please put the annoucments in one thread...

The Xsyon announcement thread was doing quite well, I'm not sure why you've decided to split it into ten others, but it's making the prelude forum look like crap. On the first page there are more stickies then there are normal threads, and I can't actually subscribe to any given one, because the damn thing changes every other day.

Could you please change it back?

Re:Please put the annoucments in one thread...

I just check the prelude forum every day. It is ordered by most recent post so just look for the top topic. Problem solved

Or you could just click on "Recent Discussions"

As the others have stated there are tools you can use to view all newly posted topics.
    Also new forums will be coming down the road.
    Thanks

I plan to organize the Updates in the same way I organized the Server Status threads as soon as possible.

My suggestion is to wait till the new site is ready for deployment, currently the Show Latest Posts link is easy enough to find important information.

The new site as I understand it, will have greater abilities to allow for news and other items to be sorted in a more user friendly way.

Go Gadget mighty new site.... :P

kiwibird wrote:
    Go Gadget mighty new site.... :P
    you mean go go gadget...

Emm hmm... And you could take the stairs instead of the elevator, but it's still an inconvenience. I used to just check my e-mail, where the update would be posted. Not to mention that without consecutive updates, the order gets very sloppy. Was there a reason they were spread out so much? We're left with tons of stickies post now. You should combine the old ones into a different thread to free up space.

Xsyon wrote:
    I plan to organize the Updates in the same way I organized the Server Status threads as soon as possible.

Heh, how did I miss that xD.

Alright cool.