Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re:LETS WIPE TERRA....

Anywhere in the NE NW would be nice. Around 981 or 975 would be great.. Just not in 231 please

Xsyon wrote:
    ... Do you have any preferred spots? I know many of you were building in zone 231 or somewhere around there.
    Thanks for revealing our secret location :S

joexxxz wrote:
    Xsyon wrote:
    ... Do you have any preferred spots? I know many of you were building in zone 979 or somewhere around there.
    Thanks for revealing our secret location :S

Yeah, nothing to see in 231.. move along please
    :lol:

Ok, anywhere but 231 I got it. :laugh:

you already know my thoughts... as far as spawn points... some place north would be nice.

What happened?

Look like a partial wipe .... logs floating in mida-air and terraforming back to where it was yesterday morning?

Yes, something crashed the server and I haven't restored the terrain since it will all be wiped as soon as possible today.

It's going to be a long day, but things are coming together.

Xsyon wrote:
    Hello Deacon,

The wipe will fix only a few issues for sure: bad data caused by improper spawns and messing around with the unfinished containers.

The terrain autosave was turned off for now which is why the terrain reverted to my previous backup. Virtus just wasn't aware of this.

One thing I plan to add tonight is a few new spawn locations. Do you have any preferred spots? I know many of you were building in zone 231 or somewhere around there. Starting spawn points will eventually be based near existing tribe totems in addition to a few set locations.

If any of you can post some desired spawn locations, I'll put them in for the next update.

Thanks!
    If not too late, we're working on zone 862. Some spawns in that zone would be nice.

We've also had issues with scavaged and produced items dissappearing from dropped starter backpacks on ground.

EDIT: also, is there a problem with turning on terrain save?

Thanks

231....liars.

Cunk wrote:
    231....liars.
    Please come and see our base at 231. Its great place... Hope the invisible creature eats u there :laugh: