Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crash

Crash

It seems that every time the character Bas crafts a basket/bin he crashes everyone within several zones.

Re:Crash

Ok. As I posted, we didn't get a chance to test a lot of today's changes. We will test and fix these issues tonight when the rest of the team is up.

Thanks for all these reports. Keep 'em coming!

No, problem. Thank you for your prompt replies.

Xsyon Citizen

I have a theory about this that needs to be tested. Storage bin take 3 grass to make, if I gather 4 and then make a bin, I seem to either crash or crash people around me. After I made (or fail), I still have 4 grass on my back, but when I drop it, it changes to 1 grass when it hits the ground.

If I gather 3 grass and make a bin, I haven't seen any problems yet.

Anyone else care to test this? :unsure:

So if you have 3 grass and make the bin, they are used up?

We were trying to reproduce this problem, but we'll try again with your specific steps. The detail really helps. Thanks!

Xsyon Citizen

Yeah, if I have 3 grass, and make (or fail) on a bin, the grass is used up. But if I have 4 on me, still shows 4 on my back until I drop them, then it changes to 1.

Strange. I can't reproduce this. This happens with a Welmeti Storage Bin, or another recipe?

Can you reproduce this again?

I'm going to mess around with this a bit more to see if I can get the crash to happen. So far it looks ok to me.

Xsyon Citizen

Well, umm, its working now. Only difference between before when it was crashing and now, is I moved away from the Zephyr spawn point. Sorry, can't seem to reproduce it now. (Tried both storage bins)

We seem to be down again... server crashed at roughly 18:50 UK time... still down..

Yup, of course it crashes during the 15 minutes I step away from the computer to take a shower. :laugh:

We're looking into it now and the server is back up.