Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server status

Re:Server status

You may want to look closer into this matter Xsyon, our Tribe has been expeiriencing this as well. We are talking about more than any 10 people can haul off. Storage bins full of pouches, full stacks of fish and sorted metals. Enough that we went overweight multiple times collecting it to put it into storage and it is just gone.

At first we passed it off as you did, someone wondering through. But now there can be no doubt, we specifically put in more than any 10 people could hual off and most items where items you would not take more than a few of at most (like the pouches, stacks of dirt and granite)

Yes, I discussed this with Tredo and we will be testing this on the test server tonight (deliberatly force closing the server as well).

Patch ? Server reset ? I can't get in game... any ideas ?

tredo wrote:
    Patch ? Server reset ? I can't get in game... any ideas ?
    you fiend it's addictive already yet theres no cooking/hunting theres no social features tribes/totem and no construction. Once tribes are in... i suspect i will not be able to stop.

should be restarted, try again, but I am still having troubles myself

nope... nice work... you broke it!!

it takes a minute or 2 to restart and if people try to connect to it while it restarts then it messes it up.

If it doesn't get started it will just be down for... (the night?) and be brought back up after updates and server wipe etc etc.

you mean go ALL night without playing.. *cough cough* I mean testing? Are you serious?

Server down would provide no response when trying to login? IE i enter my info and get nothing for a bit then it clears password and try again? no message that the server is down?
    Thanks,
    -Neph

Nephilum wrote:
    Server down would provide no response when trying to login? IE i enter my info and get nothing for a bit then it clears password and try again? no message that the server is down?
    Thanks,
    -Neph
    Yes! The server is down.. went for a restart and didn't come back up.