Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server status

Re:Server status

yeah i never seen that but it's obviously down

apparently its up again

The game keeps crashing tonight on me. Same exact time it happens to a friend.

Xsyon wrote:
    It's possible that someone is taking things from your containers. I will turn on permissions for containers very soon so that other players can't access your container.

It's not on right now so that player can share containers easier. When tribes are in you can share container permissions with your tribe or smaller group of friends.
    Oh please do not have permissions to open peoples containers - how are people meant to steal? It is an invisible barrier that we can do with out.

Saorlan wrote:
    Xsyon wrote:
    It's possible that someone is taking things from your containers. I will turn on permissions for containers very soon so that other players can't access your container.

It's not on right now so that player can share containers easier. When tribes are in you can share container permissions with your tribe or smaller group of friends.
    Oh please do not have permissions to open peoples containers - how are people meant to steal? It is an invisible barrier that we can do with out.
    All in good time

Server Status Down?