Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Server status

Server status

Am I missing it, is there somewhere we can tell if the server is down ? If not, there needs to be a way to know, maybe even have a staff member or someone tell folks in your own chat area.

But because I can get to everywhere but the Xsyon patch server, I'll assume it's down for now.

Thanks

Re:Server status

The patch server goes down only for a few minutes when I patch out an update. Otherwise it's always up. The same for the Main Server.

If you can't connect to the patch server, try again in five minutes and it should be ok.

If for some reason either server will be down for more than a few minutes I post about it in the Main Server Status thread.

The servers are up now. Enjoy!

Xsyon wrote:
    The patch server goes down only for a few minutes when I patch out an update. Otherwise it's always up. The same for the Main Server.

If you can't connect to the patch server, try again in five minutes and it should be ok.

If for some reason either server will be down for more than a few minutes I post about it in the Main Server Status thread.

The servers are up now. Enjoy!
    Thanks, guess I was just hitting it at the time you were patching. As you said, I did get in shortly after posting :|

Soon we'll take the server down daily at a set time for about 15 minutes for some maintenence.

Until then the patches will be quick like just now.

I have not been able to get into the test server for a few days now but i can get into the regular one just fine. The last message on test server status was it was down but its been a while so i was just wondering.

myeadon wrote:
    I have not been able to get into the test server for a few days now but i can get into the regular one just fine. The last message on test server status was it was down but its been a while so i was just wondering.

Test server is being used by the dev’s and closed still.

Some HUGE lag spikes all the sudden...

Also have a hole in my pack... I have an item that wont mouse over, cant move it, but its there. DB issue ?

Ground containers... There is has been some serious issues with ground containers keeping their items.

I logged off around 3:30 CST, and the ground containers near our craft point were 90% filled... like 15 of them. This morning they are 10% filled, is there a saving issue? Did the server reset and none of the ground items saved ?

It's possible that someone is taking things from your containers. I will turn on permissions for containers very soon so that other players can't access your container.

It's not on right now so that player can share containers easier. When tribes are in you can share container permissions with your tribe or smaller group of friends.

perhaps but we are talking like 400+ items..in stacks... it would take a group of people.. but still possible I guess.