Just found out that the Mortal Online game is "ninja" billing their customers, even people that preordered over 12 months ago. The customers did not know at the time they preordered over a year ago that they would be getting charged a monthly fee that they had never signed up for. StarVault had created the billing page a few months before the game launched and it had all of the customer's credit card information saved in their system when changing it.

Currently many of their customers are starting to do credit card disputes to get their money back that the company stole from them, as they had never signed a TOS at the time of the preorder purchase that told them there was going to be an auto-renewal.

I beg the Xsyon developers not to charge people a monthly fee automatically, let the customers decide if they want to renew or not. Don't "steal" the money and force them to do a charge back. I do see that the customer's subscription will start after 2 months after the game launches, if you guys end up doing that make sure that the auto-renewal is turned OFF and not on like the StarVault developers did and cheated their way to get money illegally by using credit cards people pre-ordered with a year before..

I am not trying to bash StarVault but what they did is illegal and I do not want to see the same type of deceit come from this company as this game has great potential.

Just my 2 cents as I know Xsyon is moving over to a different forum soon that has a built in billing system.