Clothing / Armor

Is there a way to make the fabric more realistic? The clothes, armor seem to stick to the characters. The pants and shirts look painted on. The armor fits skin tight. The hats, helms and other headgear fit so tight that some hair styles show through them. The coat at the bottom, hugs the legs instead of flowing in the wind and such when I run. Shoulder pads should either be on the inside or the outside of a coat or shirt, not taking the same space so that you see both.

just some observations!

Re:Clothing / Armor

Its just the starter clothes that are like that, and its just so that armor and other gear fits over it well. I will ask Jooky if theres any chance of loosening it slightly though cause I too dislike the latex look.

Its just the starter clothes that are like that, and its just so that armor and other gear fits over it well. I will ask Jooky if theres any chance of loosening it slightly though cause I too dislike the latex look.

Yeah I'm really disappointed with the clothes... it looks like I'm wearing spandex shorts, hunting trousers and skinny jeans.

Also they are hiked up way to high, this is not the 70s/80s...

i agree looser clothing would feel better. This is pretty minor though for now imho

We'll see about this...

We have looser versions of the clothing.

The problem is that some of the artists weren't careful enough with some armor sets, so there was too much overlap with the base armor.

Rather than make fixes to all kinds of armor parts, the solution was to make the tighter base armor sets.

We'll revisit this in the future, but right now it's not a big deal. It's something that can be changed without affecting the database or anything important, so it can be improved at any time in the future.

Yeah, my suggestion would be to make armors that overlap the pants make the pants etc under them completely disappear, this would fix the overlaping problem in general, no?