The future of Xsyon... Prelude getting shaped up

So the news are starting to get nicer.

Performance and Stability has improved dramatically in the past months.

I am reading that hunter skills will be enabled shortly and Tribe/Totem system will be turned on asap.

That is great news for the community , core social features are getting turned on soon i guess.

I think after cooking and construction and full features and content turned on we are ready for prelude after all the obvious tweaking/polishing.

I have been present in the testing in all phases to give feedback but never overplayed as i know i will when Year Zero starts.

I am not sure if 8 weeks is enough to get us there but i am confident in the game and the community is about to grow as the social systems are turned on, tribes will form, group , and the habit of playing Xsyon will be real, taking testing to a bigger level , closer to prelude.

I am excited, this game is a gem , i am mmo-less since 2006, this is my new home.

Re:The future of Xsyon... Prelude getting shaped up

8 weeks?

Would rather have the new forums up though

Forums?

Playing the released game > playing new forums

Launch is less than a month away. I'm more interested in that than forums, to be honest.

Tentative launch date is less than a month away, if need be the launch date will be pushed back again.

SOFWarrior wrote:
    Forums?

Playing the released game > playing new forums

Launch is less than a month away. I'm more interested in that than forums, to be honest.
    I would much rather have better forums :P

+1

REVKhA wrote:
    I am excited, this game is a gem , i am mmo-less since 2006, this is my new home.
    MMO-less since 2009, This will be my new home as well.

Yep, Things seem to be moving forward, And hope we are in the LIVE game in the next few months. Going to be hard to not play every day when tribes and other fun features are turned on. But I really don't want this to be another Beta Burn-out for me.

Can't wait for year zero, this game is so promising. Finally a true sandbox game where players shape the world to their liking.