Not a biggy compared to other things that need fixing but I notice a few odd toon animations.....

[ol]
[li] Squat under water surface when fishing if the water is deep enough - correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember sticking my head under water the last time I went fishing :P [/li]

[li]Jumping Jacks... not so much lately but I notice other toons standing in a 'jumping jack' stance (arms and legs spread out for you kids)... just looks odd :blink: [/li]

[li] Skating: If your toon is over-weight he tends to slide rather than walk/run. The back key moves you forwatd and the forward key moves you backward :woohoo: [/li]

[li] why can't we sit, crouch or lay? Is this planned?[/li]

[li]Getting stuck: Really annoying when your toon gets stuck on a 'lip' or 'edge' that is literally no more than 5mm in height. Can't even jump it without having to run backwards and then leap... surely a 5mm step should be no obstacle for a fearsome tribe warrior[/li]

[/ol]

Just a few thoughts ... with all the other fabulous stuff around terraforming and amazing graphics... just seems a little basic. :silly: