Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:When will Animals be back in game?

I believe this is there current setting. I don't think they do anything else other than have a wide range of aggression. However the information I have is rather old.

Aye,
    I belive this too..just still hoping the sayings on the animals are a fore front to the past sayings on the craft skills..
    Which is harder, making an AI where bears screw or a craft system that shows which grades are harder to make and harder to learn?
    Sry, just feeling it would be better to work on the craft over the hunt...just a simple players opinion.

Risk wrote:
    Aye,
    I belive this too..just still hoping the sayings on the animals are a fore front to the past sayings on the craft skills..
    Which is harder, making an AI where bears screw or a craft system that shows which grades are harder to make and harder to learn?
    Sry, just feeling it would be better to work on the craft over the hunt...just a simple players opinion.

Oddly enough they are tied together, bonecraft needs bones from animals, leathercraft needs hides. Guts are going to be required by several professions to make some items, if I remember correctly. Without the hunt, crafting will not be all that it is supposed to be.

Tredo very good reply,

Dont know how many of ya have the lvl 70 yet but animal gets VERY spefic at that time..

Atm im scave hunting to find the patterns, and atm Leather craft seems most completed...
    As we wipe very often I've only been able to make parts of three lvl 70 Armours...Celecel, Mago, and South Camp.
    Got the furthest with South before last nights wipe.

South was Cayote
    Celec i thin was Racoon
    Mago i think was Bear
    so missing the deer one...

meh will be posting the Pattern set soon

Xsyon wrote:
    They wander around, eat, sleep, breed, chase and kill each other.

.... There are lots of creatures in the game right now, but they might have been killing each other off, or they might have wandered too far from the Lake.
    Thats a realistic behaviour. Creatures dont like us humans. :laugh:

...I still have wound marks from the four deers that attacked me. And the coyote who stalked me on the road and the raccoon who ganked me when i logged in. Dont want to think what a bear will do to me. :blink:
    No really a raccoon did kill me when I logged in. Guess all animals will attack on site...no more running up to deers and taking screenshots.

The animals are all set to 100% agro right now. The true AI for animals has yet to be turned on. That is why deer hunt you, whereas after the true AI is turned on you will most likely have to hide, sneak, walk, and stalk them if you plan on getting one.