Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When will Animals be back in game?

Seems there are no animals in the game right now. Will they possibly be in over the weekend?

Re:When will Animals be back in game?

yesterday there was 800 some lol don't see how they could of gone that quickly, they are scattered all around hte edge of the world.

However, there will be a database wipe soonish, which I am guessing will remove the animals anyway.

We were just on a few minutes ago, the server crashed. Also we ran for like 20 minutes and didn't see a single creature.

I killed a bear that had a humanoid form once... it had cool ai.

just spawn 800 mutants at round hill

Just wondering, do the animals have a realistic behavior in Xsyon ? Or do they just spawn in one place waiting to get killed for their bones/meat/fur ?

They wander around, eat, sleep, breed, chase and kill each other.

There will be a wipe very soon and we'll respawn them. There are lots of creatures in the game right now, but they might have been killing each other off, or they might have wandered too far from the Lake.

A guy in our tribe did report taht he was about 20 bears all swimming north across the lake, aren't bears solitary animals?

That was most likely Celest...he likes to spawn armies of animals and has players take them out...many elude...got attacked in 840 close to a half hour previously asking who was swimmin across tajo...was a dang cayote...
    Same cayote...I think at the time I was the only one on..happens.. but it's trajectory and mine ended in 930...Like it had a hone on me..
    Wouldnt have a problem, If i could harvest it..I make South Camp Armour, Cayote req, but I cant harvest.

Love the animals when yer kin aint spawning them...hehe

And looking forward too Hunting Skill, wouldn't mind having a few sets of HellBone armor off of Revs carcus..

Xsyon wrote:
    They wander around, eat, sleep, breed, chase and kill each other.

There will be a wipe very soon and we'll respawn them. There are lots of creatures in the game right now, but they might have been killing each other off, or they might have wandered too far from the Lake.
    If this is in, it's not seen...all the animals do is walk five paces..pause..walk five paces in the same direction...I've never seen an animal change unless it locks on one of us..

Not nocking, but all the animals ive seen act as zombies till they lock onto a human... sry