Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Logged into another's account

Hello,

Please send me your log files from the Xsyon/Log directory (to bugs@notorious-games.com) for when you all crashed at the same time.

Regarding seeing another players account, we need to figure this out right now. It's the first time we're heard of this happening.

When you saw another player's characters, was there one character, or several?

Did you have one character or several in your account? Have you deleted characters?

It wasn't me who was logging into anothers account but if one of us would craft an item we would both crash at the same time, even if the other person wasn't doing anything.

This is probably a server issue. I also noticed severe rolebacks yesterday, the server was not saving my progress. Yesterday I put items in my pouch, logged back in and found they were no longer there. I went back to the starting area where I left extra gear (the stuff I put in my pouch) inside of another container. The container was there and along with it all the items and the 2 pouches I had put the gear in. In other words, a 30 minute role back on my logout. The server did not save my progress.

The server also crashed twice yesterday.

Yes, containers weren't saving properly and this was fixed and currently being tested on local servers that we're running.

Please email me your log files for the crash situation.

Were you crashing (with an error pop up) or being timed out (game seems to freeze and after a while you are sent back to the login screen)?

Each time I crashed, the game crashed my entire computer. I was running in full screen and could not open task manager or go in sleep mode. In other words there is no logs for me. You will have to contact hurk.

Edit: (I had to hit the reset button)