Thread: creatures????

creatures????

where do I find them at???

Re: creatures????

creatures roam the area much like in RL... you can find them everywhere.. careful they don;t find you first!

tredo wrote:
    creatures roam the area much like in RL... you can find them everywhere.. careful they don;t find you first!
    Meh, they ain't so tough. I can kill black bears with by bare hands.

I think they are much stronger now then when we saw them on the test server.

Also the GMs spawn the animals right now, auto-spawn isn't turned on yet :angry:.

Re:creatures????

It wont be long before skinning and looting the animals for materials will be turned on.Remember we are not in the live version of the game yet,This is for testing.The closer we are getting the more things have been added.
    It wont be long before we are all out there killing,skinning and building our homes

Thor wrote:
    It wont be long before skinning and looting the animals for materials will be turned on.Remember we are not in the live version of the game yet,This is for testing.The closer we are getting the more things have been added.
    It wont be long before we are all out there killing,skinning and building our homes
    I sure hope so :unsure:.

People just need to be patient is all.I would rather wait for things to go in the game when they are ready than to push and have them fail.
    I am very excited about the game,And Jooky is doing awesome.Let's just give him time and it will all come together.

Gamefreak wrote:
    :angry:.
    ^this

Keep in mind that this is not a fantasy mmo where the forest is exploding with bears. For one, a bear claw is worth much more, and dont expect the quest to find me 50 bear claws to be over quickly.

Tru Dat, And in my opinion a much better setup. Makes for a more rewarding game experience, and a thriving economy, so long as crafting requirements are set up right.