I think this game can achieve great random special events that are unique and affecting the world.

What would you like to be dynamic most ?

I think it is important in a pure open sandbox type game to have dynamic content and heavy emphasis on unique gameplay experiences and original events occurring perhaps randomly.

I have a feeling that content and features will be the most important things in this game to consider with heavy dynamic events and random stuff happening so the world does not feel stale and dull.

Do you guys think there should be natural disasters ?

Earthquakes ? Volcano's? floods ? forest fires?

Aliens? Mutants ? Cyborgs ? Ninja's ?

Gangs, Outposts, Fortresses, Bunkers, pillboxes, nuclear shelters, insects, viruses and chemical warfare?

One day in this game we will be in a futuristic city and we will siege some big capital building with 120 stories high and we will need multiple hackers, fixers, reppers, pokers, and a complete platoon of Elite Assault bio mechanized soldiers with tons of implants. We will need to close the air sector with emp beacons as well.

This game will even do much more. I think it will be Tribal/Modern/Futuristic/experimental/wtfbbq