Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Can't remember where I saw it at but I believe they were saying magic would be things like healing spells. I hope once it's implemented it'll be restricted to ritual type buffs/de-buffs.
    Also, I saw some posts here mentioning guns...I am petty sure I saw a q/a thread where Jordi said he had no plans on putting guns in.

Wow this is a hell of a necro. Considering all the current stuff that's to be worked on I can't see any type of magic in the foreseeable future. From previous updates I'm pretty sure there won't be fireballs whizzing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippa View Post
    Derek wrote:

I think thats kind of my fear with all sandboxes now. Darkfall has no skill caps and on top of that, to even be viable in any kind of way, you have to do all three (melee, archery & magic) and I really hope that Xsyon does not follow that path. Its one of my main reasons for not playing Darkfall.
    I know right!? THat's my main problem with boxing irl! IT's like all these people use BOTH hands, when I just want to use my left!

i mean there's no reason I don't use my right, I guess I'm just a super serious roleplayer and right hands are for n000000000000bs.

Please balance boxing so that people who only want to use one arm can do as well as people who use both.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    I know right!? THat's my main problem with boxing irl! IT's like all these people use BOTH hands, when I just want to use my left!

i mean there's no reason I don't use my right, I guess I'm just a super serious roleplayer and right hands are for n000000000000bs.

Please balance boxing so that people who only want to use one arm can do as well as people who use both.

That's a really terrible comparison. Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Hey if were going to have magic I CALL BEING THE FIRST NECROMANCER! I'd just worship some god of death or something, and maybe he will let me summon the dead.
    Impossible. Considering I will be the first!