Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QUEUE ; QUEUING

Re:QUEUE ; QUEUING

Ok, but when u click, can u know if the input from the mouse hardware or from the software generating the clicking?

I can see there being huge problems with macroing due to tribal lands. People will not be able to see them as they can't enter them (assuming he is walled off).

This would make catching macroers more difficult, no?

A queuing system would be fine, neigh great. And realistically it would make so little difference to someone that wants to make a macro that it almost does not bare considering. We have to remember that whilst every precaution that does not interfere with a regular players experience should be taken against macroers, we cannot design artificial limits into the game simply to stop macroers. Simply put the game should be about the regular players not the macroers.

At the same time I cant stand macroing and think it severely detracts from any MMO. I can say for sure after talking to Jooky about the topic on multiple occasions that macroing is something he is very aware of and will prevent if at all possible via a variety of systems not yet in place.

However, back to the main point, a Queuing system does not help macroers in any significant way, and would greatly enhance the experience of the regular player and thus would be a positive addition. I mean hey, it worked well in Wurm