Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missile weapons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Missile weapons

I am just wondering if this game has missile weapons and firearms. I must say it is a deal breaker for me if it doesn't.

Re:Missile weapons

xedasmaster wrote:
    I must say it is a deal breaker for me if it doesn't.
    First off, I hate it when people say it's a deal breaker, Are I will not play if ...

The game will not start off as far as I know with anything like that, But very soon some one will come up with the bow and arrow. When and where I have no idea.

aliksteel wrote:
    xedasmaster wrote:
    I must say it is a deal breaker for me if it doesn't.
    First off, I hate it when people say it's a deal breaker, Are I will not play if ...

The game will not start off as far as I know with anything like that, But very soon some one will come up with the bow and arrow. When and where I have no idea.
    I am sorry that you hate but that is a fact for me a post apocaliptic game without firearms or at the very least some sort of xbow or bow and arrow is just not appealing.

I don't want to start a discussion ro anything but don't u think people aree inteled to theyr opinion? And mine is no guns no fun. It just leads to s slightly different fantasy game and not a post apoc.

If this game has missiles I hope they limit them to conventional explosives. No nuclear warheads or anything. At least not right away.

Cunk wrote:
    If this game has missiles I hope they limit them to conventional explosives. No nuclear warheads or anything. At least not right away.
    I must say nuclear warheads go far beyond what I was expecting hehe. I just hope for simple scavenged or rebuilt firearms. One thing that I loved in Fallen Earth was the many firearms the game had available(too bad that melle weps where better LOL) and I am hoping to see this in this game.

i think it is almost obvious that it will. In prelude ? nah... with more time ? yes

There will be firearms and stuff in prelude i am pretty sure. It might be endgame content and next update will more around modern content.

99% of the people who come across this game dont realise that it's not post apoc, even the registered citizens. It's just the apocalypse right now. It's more like a fully written fable, isolated somewhere.

When he says missile he means projectile, not self-propelled explosives.

Of course there will be missiles, you silly old goose!

Here's an actual leaked in-game screenshot of Xsyon PVP battles:

Alfred wrote:
    Of course there will be missiles, you silly old goose!

Here's an actual leaked in-game screenshot of Xsyon PVP battles:
    This is Xsyon??? Are we moving to space now? Sense when??? :P :huh:

This is inside the earth's centre! where the gods live and fight