Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missile weapons

Missile weapons

I am just wondering if this game has missile weapons and firearms. I must say it is a deal breaker for me if it doesn't.

Re:Missile weapons

xedasmaster wrote:
    I must say it is a deal breaker for me if it doesn't.
    First off, I hate it when people say it's a deal breaker, Are I will not play if ...

The game will not start off as far as I know with anything like that, But very soon some one will come up with the bow and arrow. When and where I have no idea.

If this game has missiles I hope they limit them to conventional explosives. No nuclear warheads or anything. At least not right away.

aliksteel wrote:
    xedasmaster wrote:
    I must say it is a deal breaker for me if it doesn't.
    First off, I hate it when people say it's a deal breaker, Are I will not play if ...

The game will not start off as far as I know with anything like that, But very soon some one will come up with the bow and arrow. When and where I have no idea.
    I am sorry that you hate but that is a fact for me a post apocaliptic game without firearms or at the very least some sort of xbow or bow and arrow is just not appealing.

I don't want to start a discussion ro anything but don't u think people aree inteled to theyr opinion? And mine is no guns no fun. It just leads to s slightly different fantasy game and not a post apoc.

Cunk wrote:
    If this game has missiles I hope they limit them to conventional explosives. No nuclear warheads or anything. At least not right away.
    I must say nuclear warheads go far beyond what I was expecting hehe. I just hope for simple scavenged or rebuilt firearms. One thing that I loved in Fallen Earth was the many firearms the game had available(too bad that melle weps where better LOL) and I am hoping to see this in this game.

i think it is almost obvious that it will. In prelude ? nah... with more time ? yes

There will be firearms and stuff in prelude i am pretty sure. It might be endgame content and next update will more around modern content.

99% of the people who come across this game dont realise that it's not post apoc, even the registered citizens. It's just the apocalypse right now. It's more like a fully written fable, isolated somewhere.

Of course there will be missiles, you silly old goose!

Here's an actual leaked in-game screenshot of Xsyon PVP battles:

Alfred wrote:
    Of course there will be missiles, you silly old goose!

Here's an actual leaked in-game screenshot of Xsyon PVP battles:
    This is Xsyon??? Are we moving to space now? Sense when??? :P :huh:

This is inside the earth's centre! where the gods live and fight

LoL just in case sum1 actualy belives you guys, that is Starcraft2, and yes from what i have learned there will be ranged combat but not at first. When the game gets realesed there will only be only melle because i guess no one remembers how to throw a rock after the apocalypse , bows will be realsed in a later patch and guns in an ever later patch. My most presing concern is specializing the character in melle weapons and then when ranged weps get out wont have enough points to use them properly. a point reset system would be nice.