Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattern List

Re:Pattern List

I think you guys will find there are very large changes to how the player learns new recipes and what schemes the player starts off with. As such maybe trying to a make a wiki on a very unfinished system is, whilst temporarily helpful, possibly a waste of time.

Perhaps wait until the system for leaning Crafting schemes and Groups is fully done before developing a proper list.

Alternately if you are enjoying doing it, far be it of me to stifle you fun. Just letting you know.

edit:
    Ok droped off,
    10 knife blades
    9 cleaver blades
    7 small handles
    6 large handles
    there in the baskets in the corner by the huge mass of baskets hehe
    Sadly we have a thief in the area... and this is only in Beta! Best not to drop things in containers until secure containers are in place. But thanks anyway...

Troll... you know who you are

Hello everyone. Heres some patterns/scheme (aka recipe) i found so far since yesterday:

Pattern: Sqaw Elbow Bands 30 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Mindin Shoes 30 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Desolotion Shin Guards 40 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Jacks Thigh Pads 25 Leathcraft
    Pattern: Lo-om Shoulder Pads 25 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Genoa Helmet 50 :eathercraft
    Pattern: Doagwa Gather's Armbands 27 Basketry
    Pattern: Glendale Vest 50 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Malka Bear Vest 50 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Aloha Hat 60 Leathercraft

Ok now for Schemes:
    Scheme: Scrappers Planner 25 Toolcraft
    Scheme: Shovel Scraper 25 Toolcraft
    Scheme: Painter's Brush 25 Toolcraft
    Scheme: Double Edge Shank 25 Weaponcraft

So far those are what I have at the moment and will try to collect more for the forum. Some of the patterns i forgot to check what skill level you need to use it.

I got all this from my tailoring guy scavenging, of course NONE, and i mean NONE are freaking tailoring stuff sniff....

I will repost this on the general thread in case folks dont ahve access (members) of the forum.

Hi again, ok i edit and added the info with skill level now. Hope that helps alittle.

Raven, thanks a million, but like you had listed for Malka and Glendale we need the the skill lvl req for each.. Still hunting for the elusive lvl 70 bear pattern.
    Also testing if when we open a pattern group, do we random learn that group... so far..
    you have to make that group for a bit..
    more eta...

Hi, sorry about that. I dont know how to find out without having to learn the recipe. If I click on it, will I end up learning it? Its on my leathercrafter. Sort of the mule/storage for now. Also wanted to know if anyone to see what each armor (tailoring( looks like, can only make three different sets. Not sure if we want to start a fashion thread, that is showing what each type of armor looks like, ie, basketry (grass armor full set), leathercraft and tailoring. This way folks more or less have an idea of what kind of armor they might like. Let me know, since I dont know how to link screenshots. Just figured out how to take screenshots lol.
    I can try to find out on those patterns if i give them to back to my tailor, this way I wont accidently learn them since none of them are tailoring stuff. Its just a pain in neck to log on, drop stuff on ground/bag relog etc and worry about "blackhole" bug happening on containers. Going to log on for a few here.
    Oh i have a lot of items if anyone can use to work on crafting. Since none of them are for tailoring
    Around 8-10 (50) slot containers of resources if you need some. Think most of it is still there.

Hello, ok i edit and added the info should be able to tell now.

Hey folks. Got more patterns i found. Dindt get much, working on a new crafter, toolcraft this time. Deleted my basketry at 65 since i was getting any new patterns from skiling up. Thats the 3rd time deleted my basketry lol.
    THe patterns from yesterday find:
    Pattern: Genoa Boots 50 leathercraft
    Pattern Aloha Vest 60 Leathercraft
    Pattern: Washoe Deerbone Rerebrace 35 bonecraft
    Pattern: Yuba Bracers 40 tailoring

I could not believe it, i got a tailoring pattern while scavenging with my tailor, wow. First one ever compared to all the other patterns i found lol.

Didnt get much pattern this time, spent most of the day working on getting two freaknig skill points from 97 to 99. And then rerolled a new character for toolcrafting. So far toolcrafting has lots of schemes/recipe to offer as you skill up, not sure what the cap is for not getting any free ones, will find out. Unless someone else knows what the cap is. At 72 in tailoring I didnt get anymore recipe.

Thanks again Raven,

No need to say what part of the set they come from...atm the whole set is one skill lvl...hopefully this will change and with it difficulties in making armor..
    Atm i can max leathercraft in a day with just straps and a thread/strap combo like spooner knees heh

And aye, It seems atm leather craft was the main testing ground...trust me Tailor and the other crafts will gain big on sets sometime soon...

Xsyon Citizen

Basketry:
    Daogwa Assault is level 50
    Daogwa Gatherer's Boots is level 30 (different levels for same type)?

Bone Craft:
    Zephyr Deerbone is level 20
    Its Ponderosa Bearbone

Tailor:
    Rubicon is level 20

Thanks Black,

Basketry was the latest patterns to put in, so it's patterns might be an updated version.
    Maybe at some point each of the other patterns will have different skill reqs for different parts.

Lets keep an eye on this, if anyone finds Basketry patterns post the skill req. :cheer: