Just curious.... Xsyon

Update July 21:

Just a quick update for now. We brought on another new programmer this week who has been getting acquainted with the code over the past month.

I'm checking through deliveries (code and art) from just about everyone on the team today so the plan is to bring it all together into a new update for tonight.

Tonight as in PST, GMT+3? Wednesday? Thursday? because now its Thursday there, Wednesday here. Do I need to get my sugar rush going?

Not trying to rush ya or put ya in between a rock and a black bear, just trying to plan my night is all. :woohoo:

Re: Just curious.... Xsyon

And thats why I don't play the game that much anymore... you guys are playing too much and getting burnt out and want updates faster and faster... I know he put a date, but there will always be delays :whistle:

Not a good idea to play beta games too much or you will get burnt fast.

inferno3387 wrote:
    And thats why I don't play the game that much anymore... you guys are playing too much and getting burnt out and want updates faster and faster... I know he put a date, but there will always be delays :whistle:

Not a good idea to play beta games too much or your will get burnt fast.
    Same. What IS in the game is good but I find myself waiting for the next update. Now I only enter game to test certain things they ask for. Otherwise I wait.

Re:Just curious.... Xsyon

Yeah this is true, people just need to keep in mind that it is a very unfinished product and need to view the game as a work in progress that they can hopefully lend a hand in refining. People who try to play an MMO beta or worse, a MMO beta that is this unfinished, as if it is the released game are bound to get burnt out.

Despite this and my better judgement however, I still cant wait to see the next update.

inferno3387 wrote:

Not a good idea to play beta games too much or your will get burnt fast.
    Spot on