Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re:How playable is the game

I would give it a 7+
    Next week the tribe system will be in and that should put it about an 8 or 9.

bomj1966 wrote:
    My question would be if I joined today what could I do?
    You could join the Shinra and train pvp, help build our city, experiment with crafting...

We are active and having a good time

I have no game to play do you think I should join in or wait?

Paradox wrote:
    I would give it a 7+
    Next week the tribe system will be in and that should put it about an 8 or 9.
    Woah...wait...what? This was never stated anywhere. There is no given time line to when it will be in.

Will be… may be… same thing… Rumor mill has it that hopefully we conceivably could possibly have it soon
    Is that ambiguous enough Virtus :P

But hey, our tribe is functioning just fine as is.

bomj1966 I would say come on in, what is the worst that can happen?

Troll could always come by and kill him or, Cele could spawn another devil dog

Not a lot really, beyond terraforming most things are not really implemented properly at this stage. Combat for instance is a long way off finished. If anyone says anything else then they are not being truthful and probably on the payroll !

So apart from terraforming which is great (still needs some work on it as well though) there is not a lot to be doing yet.

I can't wait for more stuff to be added though

Saorlan wrote:
    Not a lot really, beyond terraforming most things are not really implemented properly at this stage. Combat for instance is a long way off finished. If anyone says anything else then they are not being truthful and probably on the payroll !

So apart from terraforming which is great (still needs some work on it as well though) there is not a lot to be doing yet.

I can't wait for more stuff to be added though
    I can not agree.
    If you find things to do depends very much on how active you personally are.
    This games is - other than others - not quest-driven.
    You can explore many things, try different craftings, get the world a bit known (oh well, I'm a bit scared if someday the coordinates will vanish :woohoo: ).
    But there is noone who is telling: Go there, find this, kill 20 coyotes.
    This is how most others games have been, and from this I was totally bored and therefore I moved here.
    So, be active, find a friendly and constructing tribe and you will see: There can be done things yet, different though compared with other games, but I like it.

I bought this game and I love it. I still havnet found anyone in game the exploring is so cool.

Thanks for all the great Advice!

That’s good to hear.

See you in game

Welcome to Xsyon!