Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re:How playable is the game

@largion
    my head hurts now....
    this voice in my head says cha-pa cha-pa cha-pa pit-che pit-che
    after listening to long

Performance i.e. disconnects/lag/fps, has been much, much better for me. Not one d/c, good fps and only 2 smallish lag spikes in 4-5 hours. Very nice work NG

Not a lot of bugs, very playable.

The problem for me is that the features that are in the game and the crafting takes sooo much time and effort, that I don't want to put forth that much effort when it will get wiped soon.

In other games, they have upped the resources to make crafting/gathering easier or made XP easier to the beta testers to make sure all aspects of the game get tested properly.

Silifaira wrote:
    Not a lot of bugs, very playable.

The problem for me is that the features that are in the game and the crafting takes sooo much time and effort, that I don't want to put forth that much effort when it will get wiped soon.

In other games, they have upped the resources to make crafting/gathering easier or made XP easier to the beta testers to make sure all aspects of the game get tested properly.
    Well, that's like taking the words out of my mouth, same here Silifaira.
    After testing a lot and beeing active I now kind of wait until what you do isn't lost again some days later. I haven't thought about how to implement such a thing, but wouldn't it be nice if testers during prelude can collect some kind of advancement in crafting skill points or whatever so that they have a kind of reward for doing things again and again? Just a thought, and I know there is more important stuff to work at for the folks.