Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just asking

Just asking

How far out is riding creatures and taming? Is this going to be some of the last stuff to be added, or coming soon to a apocalyptic land near you? Just asking

Re:Just asking

And construction?

And tribe features?

Lets nip it all in the bud

I'm very curious about this aswell

and origami and flower pressing and stamp collecting and the basketball court! :huh: :dry: :P

all in good time guys. Jooky is working on container permissions and a few other things that are VERY important (you won't see this change) I believe.

He doesn't have a time line for anything. Currently there are also bugs for the new creature collision so, before he gets to any of that these things need to be dealt with.

That's cool, Was not pushing. I didn't know if he had a "the big picture" list he was going by are not. I know he has to bounce around from this that and the othere as he finds new bugs and file corruption.

aliksteel wrote:
    That's cool, Was not pushing. I didn't know if he had a "the big picture" list he was going by are not. I know he has to bounce around from this that and the othere as he finds new bugs and file corruption.
    Yeah, he has a general picture but it keeps getting interrupted by serious problems that need to be dealt with right away.

double post - need new forums

Hello Alik,

Those will be some of the last features we'll turn on. The priority is getting in all features that will require a character or world wipe first.

So these will still take a while. We have to take care of some urgent tasks first.