Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re:Container permissions

You will be able to share permissions with friends and then tribe mates as soon as possible.

The current permissions are what will be default within a tribal zone. Outside a tribal zone, other players will be able to access your containers, but they will be marked as stealing if they don't have permission.

If someone needs to access containers for a player they deleted, you can email me (support@notorious-games.com), but I plan to wipe characters this week anyways.

cool thanks for the heads up, a good excuse for me to shift over to learning terraforming basics

Everything droppable by characters have permission required...campfires as well as resources gathered from junk piles.

Deacon wrote:
    Everything droppable by characters have permission required...campfires as well as resources gathered from junk piles.
    Have you figured out how to use campfires?

They were not working before the patch so not sure how permissions have affected them.

Use them in what way? When you try to light them after you built one?

Not getting the option to light or add fuel, even to the ones I create. Only option I get is to destroy on any campfire.

I second this: Any of my characters cannot light a fire. No option to light or add fuel.

Paradox wrote:
    Deacon wrote:
    Have you figured out how to use campfires?

They were not working before the patch so not sure how permissions have affected them.
    Before...you could destroy someone else's campfire, like if was in the way...you cannot do that now. And no, the lighting/extinguishing features are not working for others and myself. So now, if someone drops their scrap metal/leather/cloth/plastic or builds a campfire in your site....you cannot remove it.

EDIT: add logs to that list as well.

Let me remind everyone,If you have a bug in game to not only add it to the bugs section of the forums, but please send an email to
    bugs@notorious-games.com
    Thanks

I believe that we should keep it real. If a person could destroy the basket or take the basket then this should be legal. All contents may or may not be destroyed depending if the have traps or not. I would hate to see the GOD complex imposed in this game (having the ability to keep the thieves and destroyers out of your supplies or business).

Please keep the game real - allow people to what people could normally do in real life. Thanks.