Equipment and Leaning/Tilting 10 degrees off plumb

Ok this was last night(31July2010) with all the lag and that frightening account bug. As we was all logging back in, I started see people's equipment about a meter behind them and then one person had his equipment in front of him. It almost looked like he was wearing his backpack backwards. Also the same people was tilting with the land.

I did not send a email on this because I play on a laptop that has no business playing the game. Every thing is turned all the way down or turned off if I can. So I don't know if this was just on my end or real bug's. Was this happening for other's?

Re:Equipment and Leaning/Tilting 10 degrees off plumb

I saw this too on the same character at the same time, but the player who had the bug saw the bag in the proper location. Later this happened to my character, though I didn't see the error either. Earlier in the day I saw this happen with a Bin on a character, but did not realize what was going on at the time.

Here is a screen shot of the occurance. I enhanced the image as it was darkish at the time.

Re:Equipment and Leaning/Tilting 10 degrees off plumb

Here is another screen shot of it happening to a different person, notice the lean. In this one though the items are too far back.