Obviously the number 1 problem right now is the overall emptiness of the game. There are no npcs, no animals, no buildings, nothing but wilderness. At least that's all I saw after about 2 hrs of play.

[ul]Launcher background too narrow
Character looks side to side too fast in character creation screen
Character pupils are too small it makes the eyes look creepy
No tool tips at character creation
No apply settings at options screen
No quick settings buttons high/medium/low
Patcher and game both require you to type in password
First character should be selected by default at enter game screen
ENTER XSYON button should be more prominent
If you right click an item in the far right of your pack the options pane, (eat, etc) will be off screen
Personally I would make left click to use skills, etc and right click to move the icons
It would be nice to have a log out option to return to character screen instead of just exit
Crafting/collecting wont stack into pouches, ie if you have a half stack of thread in a pouch and you make more the new product will appear in the main backpack
For stacked items item count in main pack are at lower right, in pouches they are in the center
Skillups messages scroll by really fast
When you learn a new recipie you are not told what it is
Learning new recipies should be sligtly less random so the items are more useful. I had 10 basket recipies, but no clothing recipies on one character, a nice mix of half and half on another.
Sprinting looks spaztic probably because the feet move faster than the character is moving... wile e coyote style.
The rest key doesnt do anything
Moving inventory or looking around crafting menus will cancel any action, such as crafting or harvesting
It would be nice if scavenging didnt happen in huge garbage piles, but possibly old broken refrigerators, cars, vending machines, etc.[/ul]