Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bare Bones

Re: Bare Bones

Troll or not my friend, everyone deserves respect.

Re:Bare Bones

This is not a troll Pit.They really need to talk about this.I have seen some Players on other high traffic sites flame this game.Xsyon have not even left the gate yet.THis can cause them lots of income.
    and it just not fair to them.I have stood in the gap for them.We need to know what going to happen at launch so we can throw mud on the fire so to say. :laugh:

I got ya naktos, As long as your not talking about MMORPG. I with ya, But No one I ever known has put any stock into what people say on that site(MMORPG). It's like the birth place for troll's.

And I apologize for any one I disrespected.

i don't understand how anyone here is trolling :huh:

Grr..Can't quote on a phone post. Moving, only net access.
    Antwhoo, Virt, ya know I respect you and we always sleek frank.
    But what you say I need to hear from Jordi first hand.

Honestly the whole mystery sceme seems a tiring excuse to not implement what was told in previous interviews and the main faqs.

If Xsy himself promises that all tools WIll have different benefits and all armour and weapons..WIll have different stats come live I will trust him.
    But I need to hear it from the big guy.

I still think this whole mystery thing Is a HUGE mistake, but it's not my project.

I still think this whole mystery thing Is a HUGE mistake
    I just skimmed this thread, what is the 'mystery thing'?

Items will display some stats, just not exact damage values (and these will vary based on stats that you will be able to see such as quality and duration).

This isn't in right now simply because we originally had this information being displayed in an 'info' panel, which I removed. We'll implement these stats in a tool tip panel as soon as possible.

It's on our list.

10 days left ...hurry hurry...overtime overtime..:-) The time for red eyes and lots of coffee!

B) :silly: :P :lol: :silly: :woohoo:
    Who needs armor!

Go NUde!
    That way they cant Loot you!

aliksteel wrote:
    So they are NOT going to shit where they plan to eat. Sit back and chill for a bit.
    Hahaha this cracked me up.

Gotta love the south. :laugh:

Thankyou thankyou, Love Virt but his response to all questions seems to be, "You have to figure it out".
    I agree with you exact dmg is to easy, but basic knowledge like if a Skewered Chisel is better then an Antlered Chisel...they're all lv 25 atm.
    Or basic stats on weapons...even a +5 on axes would be a great sign.
    As long as we even have basic info we can start off on...well...we can work off of that.
    thx Xsy!
    Still think it should be moved up to Nov 2nd though...