I know that those sites that are putting this game down are going to end up eating thier words. Right now what will carry this game is "word of mouth" and that is what creates the strongest character base in any game. Good reviews from Players not Reviewers is what is the key to making this game shine when it comes time.

Personally I look for several things in a game and this one so far has exceded my expectations. Some of these are:

1 - Developer participation in forums. (Virtus has almost 1200 posts.)

2 - Developers talking in chat in game. (Xsyon comes on and lets us know what is going on.)

3 - Player base that has a passion for the game not the Franchise. (See STO)

4 - Room for content that is not just rehashed quests. (See LOTRO, APB, etc.....)

5 - Being able as a single player to actually have an effect on the game. (Lumberjacking, Terraforming, etc.....)

In the end I can honestly say I had more fun scavanging (Even with the lag issues) than I had playing APB for two weeks until I ran out of content.

Just keep on doing what your doing and if you need to delay then do so. I and many others (If I can be so bold as to speak for others) will continue to try to recruit new players.