All,

The 191st "Wolverines" would like to extend an invitation to all Roleplay clans to a meeting on how to further the RP community as a whole.

It will be more of a series of meetings to generate an RP Summit of sorts.

I'd like to propose we meet this Thursday at 9 PM GMT. That translates to 2 PM MST which is where I am. 4 PM EST for the east coast US ppl and 1 PM for the Pacific folks.

The timeframe favors an east coast/EU time, but I'll be doing more meetings at different times to allow more folks to participate. We will all meet as one large group to discuss RP initially, then we'll break out into game specific groups.

The overall goal is to come up with ideas to center around a philosophy of RP that creates a congruity between communities. There are a lot of folks out there who ignorantly yell "RP fags" every time you even mention the acronym. Our goal is to make RP: 1.) Accesible 2.) Prevelant 3.) Relevant in MMOs today.

By making RP accesible we will ensure that folks can jump into the mix and won't feel left out by an elitist RP crowd. By making RP prevelant we will ensure RP can be found and that participation is there. By ensuring RP is relevant we can avoid what I like to call the RP "crazies" or "nazis" who give the majority of RPers a bad name.

The meeting will take place on our clan's TS3 server. If you cannot attend, I hope to at least generate discussion on RP. Feel free to PM me ideas or respond to this thread. Also PM me for TS3 details if you're interested in attending.