Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Re: Hello everyone

Illmaculate wrote:
    REVKhA wrote:
    Right now the game is always empty except for one or two groups of people who were already a clan before coming here. We just got a social panel, but we are missing the tribe system from a to z , that system includes a lot like tribe tasks and construction, etc.

Most are waiting for the 'big' update that allows people to build tribes. Right now the game is really being appropriated by a few casual carebears.

I have lost a lot of interest over time because other players tend to disgust me with ridiculous feedback and expectations, and most people want hand holding features and no risk.

I have pre-ordered in march if that can make you feel better. I have dozens of internationnal players that want to join my tribe but the implementations are totally biased towards already established 3rd party clans.

Some tribes like Shinra and Hopi are to me the summum of disgust. When i see their activity it makes me feel really good , like i had a life. But im affraid that in the end these casual tribes will control the game and the devs will bend to their demands.

I rarely play more than 5 minutes after a patch, i get burned out fast because they refuse to give us the tools to create the community.

The game has very little information , and it seems it will stay that way, there is sometimes no way to know if a feature is really implemented and working properly as intended. There is a thin line where you are supposed to discover yourself , but who wants to add stat points into a build before taking a single step ingame ?

This game needs at least a month of tweaking,polishing when tribes are in.
    Spot on. Prepare to start paying a monthly fee to play an alpha release.
    This is not true. As Jooky has stated many times he will push back the game as many times as he has to until he feels it is ready.

Jadzia wrote:
    @REVKhA:
    REV, this is not the first time that you mention tribes who were clans before coming to Xsyon...who do you mean? I'm really courious, since Hopi was formed here, we've never met before...and as far as I know the same goes for SHINRA. Why do you need official tribe features so much...you can just log in the game with your friends and tribemates, build a base and have fun. We do the same, we haven't got any advantages that you don't have.
    I do not want to setup 3rd party forums/website because the features of Xsyon provide these ingame. So you took the opportunity to find a webmaster and made a forum so that your tribe can be better organized than people who do not spend each day bumping tribe recruitment threads with absurd tribal hierarchy graphics.

So yeah... you organized with 3rd party tools and formed an external 'clan' to be successful in a game where the tools to do that are not available.

I still don't understand what you're complaining about. Who cares if they made a web site and recruited people?

Also, how has the game's development catered to these supposed powerful and influential tribes? You keep saying that every chance you get but I see nothing in the game currently that supports your accusation. Maybe container permissions were rushed because of people complaining but it's already been said that the way they are currently implemented is temporary.

Re:Hello everyone

Thanks for the responces everyone. I do grasp the state of the game and what is needed and expected from future updates. I just hope they can pull it off.

One thing tho... Im alittle turned off of the game due to the community forming around it. There are a few tribes who maintain a air of respectability but there are a few who add nothing to any conversation and only take the time (alot of there own time) to bash on each other and the game whos forum they are in.

the guy from howard stern.... really? As if the few chance encounters with his face arnt painfull enough.

Any way, I'll keep an eye on this game. Still looks promising.

what community ?

I suggest paying no attention to a few in this thread. This is not a good sample of Xsyon at all. I am not sure why a very small minority is allowed to misrepresent our community this way.

Bretton wrote:
    Thanks for the responces everyone. I do grasp the state of the game and what is needed and expected from future updates. I just hope they can pull it off.

One thing tho... Im alittle turned off of the game due to the community forming around it. There are a few tribes who maintain a air of respectability but there are a few who add nothing to any conversation and only take the time (alot of there own time) to bash on each other and the game whos forum they are in.

the guy from howard stern.... really? As if the few chance encounters with his face arnt painfull enough.

Any way, I'll keep an eye on this game. Still looks promising.

Maybe your right and I'm just not being fair. I think ill preorder the game when I'm done building my new system.

That’s exactly what I did, made a new system for a new game

Paradox wrote:
    That’s exactly what I did, made a new system for a new game
    I better not make a habit of this, It will break my bank account

Thou it would be totally cool if it could support a new system for every new game... think of all that hardware, money and wires... err then think of the power if you leave them all on. HAHAHA Sorry to derail.

Getting back to one of the previous comments made by Paradox, everyone on the forum is allowed to say most things unless its a heavy remark that isn't allowed. This includes 'bad press'.