Illmaculate wrote:
REVKhA wrote:
Right now the game is always empty except for one or two groups of people who were already a clan before coming here. We just got a social panel, but we are missing the tribe system from a to z , that system includes a lot like tribe tasks and construction, etc.

Most are waiting for the 'big' update that allows people to build tribes. Right now the game is really being appropriated by a few casual carebears.

I have lost a lot of interest over time because other players tend to disgust me with ridiculous feedback and expectations, and most people want hand holding features and no risk.

I have pre-ordered in march if that can make you feel better. I have dozens of internationnal players that want to join my tribe but the implementations are totally biased towards already established 3rd party clans.

Some tribes like Shinra and Hopi are to me the summum of disgust. When i see their activity it makes me feel really good , like i had a life. But im affraid that in the end these casual tribes will control the game and the devs will bend to their demands.

I rarely play more than 5 minutes after a patch, i get burned out fast because they refuse to give us the tools to create the community.

The game has very little information , and it seems it will stay that way, there is sometimes no way to know if a feature is really implemented and working properly as intended. There is a thin line where you are supposed to discover yourself , but who wants to add stat points into a build before taking a single step ingame ?

This game needs at least a month of tweaking,polishing when tribes are in.
Spot on. Prepare to start paying a monthly fee to play an alpha release.
This is not true. As Jooky has stated many times he will push back the game as many times as he has to until he feels it is ready.