Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, thought i would introduce myself to the forum crowd lurking around these threads. Im strongly considering pre-ordering Xyson, But im also strongly aware of my apparent urge to throw money at unfinished games in the hopes of my mmo dream coming true.

Anyway, Chances are ill eventually buy into it like i allways do and see you guys in game.

so ya... Hello!

Whats the current activity on the servers like? Are there people entertaining themselves or is everyone waiting for the next update?

Re: Hello everyone

Right now the game is always empty except for one or two groups of people who were already a clan before coming here. We just got a social panel, but we are missing the tribe system from a to z , that system includes a lot like tribe tasks and construction, etc.

Most are waiting for the 'big' update that allows people to build tribes. Right now the game is really being appropriated by a few casual carebears.

I have lost a lot of interest over time because other players tend to disgust me with ridiculous feedback and expectations, and most people want hand holding features and no risk.

I have pre-ordered in march if that can make you feel better. I have dozens of internationnal players that want to join my tribe but the implementations are totally biased towards already established 3rd party clans.

Some tribes are to me the summum of disgust. When i see their activity it makes me feel really good , like i had a life. But im affraid that in the end these casual tribes will control the game and the devs will bend to their demands.

I rarely play more than 5 minutes after a patch, i get burned out fast because they refuse to give us the tools to create the community.

The game has very little information , and it seems it will stay that way, there is sometimes no way to know if a feature is really implemented and working properly as intended. There is a thin line where you are supposed to discover yourself , but who wants to add stat points into a build before taking a single step ingame ?

This game needs at least a month of tweaking,polishing when tribes are in.

Re:Hello everyone

Nice advert for the game... looks like you just cost Xsyon a potential new buyer.. I thought you were leaving?

People do forget that its still in testing mode right now. The game have lots of fun activities to do. I joined two month ago and happy with the game. He is just sad cuz no one wants to play with him lol lol. Join the game, join Shinra...

Greetings Bretton

Shinra is active and having fun here. We are doing a lot of testing and tracking down bug but also just playing for fun. Hope to see you in game.

Mods:

Please do something about these trolls.

Saying “this game sucks” to someone’s introduction is disgusting.

This will be a great game once the developers are done with it. :woohoo:

I think there all complaing about permissions on objects when they say our tribe is trying to run the game, but it says thats only a temp fix so i dont know why they are getting all angry

Hi there, Bretton !

If you are a patient person who is willing to help to test the game and don't get upset on character wipes and bugs then buy the game and have fun. If you prefer to play finished and polished games then I suggest you to wait for the release. The game is in beta test now, some features are missing, some are broken, some work well. People do play, but they want to avoid beta-burnout so they usually don't spend too much time online.

If you enjoy crafting, terraforming, exploring then you will probably like the game, if you are into PvP then you'd better wait.

The community is really nice and friendly, you have already met some of our trolls :P

@REVKhA:
    REV, this is not the first time that you mention tribes who were clans before coming to Xsyon...who do you mean? I'm really courious, since Hopi was formed here, we've never met before...and as far as I know the same goes for SHINRA. Why do you need official tribe features so much...you can just log in the game with your friends and tribemates, build a base and have fun. We do the same, we haven't got any advantages that you don't have.

Too answer your question

Right now everyone just logs on every once in a while to check out the updates. Most of us are waiting for the release date to start playing full time.

Illmaculate wrote:
    REVKhA wrote:
    Right now the game is always empty except for one or two groups of people who were already a clan before coming here. We just got a social panel, but we are missing the tribe system from a to z , that system includes a lot like tribe tasks and construction, etc.

Most are waiting for the 'big' update that allows people to build tribes. Right now the game is really being appropriated by a few casual carebears.

I have lost a lot of interest over time because other players tend to disgust me with ridiculous feedback and expectations, and most people want hand holding features and no risk.

I have pre-ordered in march if that can make you feel better. I have dozens of internationnal players that want to join my tribe but the implementations are totally biased towards already established 3rd party clans.

Some tribes are to me the summum of disgust. When i see their activity it makes me feel really good , like i had a life. But im affraid that in the end these casual tribes will control the game and the devs will bend to their demands.

I rarely play more than 5 minutes after a patch, i get burned out fast because they refuse to give us the tools to create the community.

The game has very little information , and it seems it will stay that way, there is sometimes no way to know if a feature is really implemented and working properly as intended. There is a thin line where you are supposed to discover yourself , but who wants to add stat points into a build before taking a single step ingame ?

This game needs at least a month of tweaking,polishing when tribes are in.
    Spot on. Prepare to start paying a monthly fee for an alpha release.