Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Player Name Tags

I think that they should not be there an evil tribe will not be able to sneak around because you would know that they where unfriendly. In real life you would not know if they are friendly or not until they stabed you in the back.

myeadon wrote:
    I think that they should not be there an evil tribe will not be able to sneak around because you would know that they where unfriendly. In real life you would not know if they are friendly or not until they stabed you in the back.
    I know what you mean. There are 2 ways you could go about this. You assume that you have read a wanted poster and know the persons face or you have to go to the totem and see a persons name/wanted poster and then you can recognize them from a distance and see the red name.

Also, using the hiding skill they could sneak around undetected for the most part.

I think it should work with perception. no name tag until you recognize the person and perhaps an indication if that person is recognized as friend or foe.

I like the wanted poster idea but i think your tribe should have to submit the person first. Not just know.

Prehaps fellow tribe mates' names could be displayed in a diffrent color like blue, or green and be visble from a greater distance than the others.

CrazyJ wrote:
    Prehaps fellow tribe mates' names could be displayed in a diffrent color like blue, or green and be visble from a greater distance than the others.
    This would be great for tribes for many reasons. +1