Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Player Name Tags

Ok that sounds good, maybe its show up another color if there on your team or in same tribe or a Friend ?

Since we have no mini map? or way to tell were people are.

Get rid of name tags all together unless they are your friend or in your tribe, sneaking problem solved?

Gamefreak wrote:
    Get rid of name tags all together unless they are your friend or in your tribe, sneaking problem solved?
    That works for me..

If I remember correctly, it's been awhile so could be wrong, somewhere in the sea of threads is a post about this.

[ul]
    If I am correct you will not be able to see a persons name until you meet them (get close?).[/ul]
    [ul]All Players names will disappear when you are using the hiding skill (once at a certain level? always?)[/ul]
    [ul]Evil players names will always be displayed and in red, even if you haven't met them, except for the above condition[/ul]

I'll go searching around the forums for the post in a little bit.

I think that they should not be there an evil tribe will not be able to sneak around because you would know that they where unfriendly. In real life you would not know if they are friendly or not until they stabed you in the back.

myeadon wrote:
    I think that they should not be there an evil tribe will not be able to sneak around because you would know that they where unfriendly. In real life you would not know if they are friendly or not until they stabed you in the back.
    I know what you mean. There are 2 ways you could go about this. You assume that you have read a wanted poster and know the persons face or you have to go to the totem and see a persons name/wanted poster and then you can recognize them from a distance and see the red name.

Also, using the hiding skill they could sneak around undetected for the most part.

I like the wanted poster idea but i think your tribe should have to submit the person first. Not just know.