Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:Question about Housing/Towns

What does this video have to do with anything lol.

They should let it be like wurm where anyone can build anything anywhere, HOWEVER...securing it under a tribe gives heavy benefits and not doing it that way requires more work

This is precisely why the idiots that are pre-ordering should stop, step back, and wait for a trial or open beta, its being released way way WAY too soon and theres no depth

The game isn't being released too soon since it will only be released once it's ready.

players are suppose to build the foundations we make the towns and quests

Are we going to get a chance to test out "housing" pre-release or is that something that will come slightly later?

No public information has been made about what content players will and will not be able to test before launch of the game.

There are things that I would be greatly happy to see not being tested to right till the launch of the game!

Well, I for one do not plan on joining a big tribe, and I was still hoping not to be homeless... I think there should be some kind of small housing available for those of us that like to play solo.

Savado wrote:
    Well, I for one do not plan on joining a big tribe, and I was still hoping not to be homeless... I think there should be some kind of small housing available for those of us that like to play solo.
    Yah beaing homeless online sux you cant even drink cheap wine and smell bad

Xsyon Citizen

Nick2279 wrote:
    Savado wrote:
    Yah beaing homeless online sux you cant even drink cheap wine and smell bad
    I had not thought about it like that but you are right. I don't want to be homeless. :unsure:

kiwibird wrote:
    No public information has been made about what content players will and will not be able to test before launch of the game.

There are things that I would be greatly happy to see not being tested to right till the launch of the game!
    Completely disagree 100%

Almost all of prelude content/systems/mechanics need to be tested for 2-4 weeks for polishing, balancing, optimizations, improvements and fixes of any kind before Year Zero starts.