Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Loading entities

Paelen can u join Xsyon chat?

Hello everyone. I have had same problems ever since the last update/patch few days ago (not aug 6 since i cant log in). I have reinstalled 2 times (uninstall complete wipe/delete etc), made new characters multiple times. All same problem, "Loading Intities" screen loads for 4-6 mins, then either kicks me to desktop or login screen. As folks mentioned it seems the lag issue is effecting it heavily. It takes me at least 4-6 tries to log in just to get in and when I finally do get in, it lags and folks who are in game, first thing i see on chat text is "lag" or bad lag etc. This is the only game mmorpg that I am having problems logging in, in the past week since patch. Vanguard, EQ2, Age of Conan, Fallen Earth, Lords of the Ring, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and Guildwars, I have no problem loggin into these games this week/today. So as far as i know its not on my end. When I started playing/testing Xsyon two weeks ago after their other wipe restart, the game played pretty decent, minor lag and bugs then. Now, its just getting a little annoying/fustrating to try to log in, in the last few days. While in game, I dont have much issue other then trying to find new bugs, new glitches and such. For now, just really getting to a point where login takes 5-8 mins and trying it over and over again, gets old. Are we due to a new client install? When ever there was a new client install (uninstall and reinstall) the game seem to be smoother then normally (compared to this week). So far this week, I have reinstalled the game 4 times, still samething is happening. Loading Intities kicks you to desktop, error report or back to login screen.

K going to make coffee now.

Hi Raven.
    Still experiencing the same issue.

I was last located at the junk pile NE of Nitesh (Shinra City) When I did log in once, I ran out of that area to Incline crossing two rivers to the east. I do know that we were using permissions with most containers there.

I'm running some tests right now and for the next several hours to determine the causes of the lag.

These problems will persist while we work on solutions.

Please do not reinstall the game. Problems that cause lag are entirely on the server side.

It's curious why I am simply unable to even get in game. I deleted my characters and recreated new. Same issue. I wish I drank.

Thanks Xsyon.

Out of the blue, I called the cable company. Turns out there was a issue with my line. I am able to log in, so far, without the halt at 'loading entities.' Thanks Virtus, Xsyon and everyone. It appears my issue has been resolved.

That's great news!

I've been reviewing our log files all night to track down causes of lag and I can see your 100 or so log in attempts