Thread: Just wondering.

Just wondering.

How many of you played Ultima Online? It was only the first main stream MMO. Then WOW came out and ruined mmo's. Now we are getting all these (Trying to be.) realistic MMO's. Realistic to the point of annoyance. I have no problem with a deer dropping leather that yu can sell to vendors. But how about swords from skeleton warriors. And don't dragons have hordes of gold and loot they protect?

I like how eq 1 had mobs that dropped uber stuff and I liked how in Ultima Online there was a chance that a mob in a dungeon would drop random items, some of vanquish.

I dedicate this to the devs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBrGe1R69U

Re:Just wondering.

Idiot, what are u complaining about???

This is a sandbox game, not a fantasy game...

joexxxz wrote:

Hmm, I guess i'm looking for a sandbox/fantasy game like a Ultima Onine 2.
    I will buy this game and try it out.

So u saying u didnt buy it yet??? Shame... Get it first, and then u may judge about it...

If u have hope in this team, show it by purchasing the game lol
    prove it!!!

Idiot savant wrote:
    joexxxz wrote:

Hmm, I guess i'm looking for a sandbox/fantasy game like a Ultima Onine 2.
    I will buy this game and try it out.
    Everyone from the good old days of UO is still waiting for UO2. It will never come and we will never stop waiting. hmy:

You should look at Dawntide, idiot. It's pretty buggy at the moment but sounds more like what you're looking for (skeletons and trolls dropping loot). And it seems to be somewhat influenced by Ultima Online (not that I played that really -- just a free shard for a few days).

Idiot savant wrote:
    How many of you played Ultima Online? It was only the first main stream MMO. Then WOW came out and ruined mmo's. Now we are getting all these (Trying to be.) realistic MMO's. Realistic to the point of annoyance. I have no problem with a deer dropping leather that yu can sell to vendors. But how about swords from skeleton warriors. And don't dragons have hordes of gold and loot they protect?

I like how eq 1 had mobs that dropped uber stuff and I liked how in Ultima Online there was a chance that a mob in a dungeon would drop random items, some of vanquish.

You are a troll. You have come to this site and made loads of similar type posts. In all of your posts you come across like an annoying kid of about 11 years of age. Then when you are challenged you reveal yourself to be an aggressive male. Please go back and play Mortal Online and Darkfall.

Saorlan wrote:
    Idiot savant wrote:

You are a troll. You have come to this site and made loads of similar type posts. In all of your posts you come across like an annoying kid of about 11 years of age. Then when you are challenged you reveal yourself to be an aggressive male. Please go back and play Mortal Online and Darkfall.
    He gets aggressive? Then I shall have to poke him alittle. :P