Still Bag bugs...

Still running into some big bug problems.

If I move an item from a bin on the ground to a pouch (not backpack) it dissappears.
    I tried the drop on ground and open (fix for blackholes) but they are perma gone..

When I fix a blackhole and move the invisable item, then pick up the backpack and try to delete items it opens the same backpack in my inv as a seperate container.

as shown in the image...

when I drag delete from the backpack they dont delete from the backpack but the "Container"
    When I drop the backpack again on the ground it refreshes but keeps doing the same thing till all the slots are overwriten with new items..

Re:Still Bag bugs...

hia. I have prevously sent 10 if not more bugreports regarding pouches, bins and baskets. Not only do items dissapear, they are copied between bins too.

Once a bin full of items dissapeared. Those items showed up in another bin. And content of this bin was totally lost.

The backpack seemes a more stable, but Ive noticed twice the dissapearence of items there too.

Lets hope they fix it. Having an unstable database kills off players like flies.

Good luck tracing down the storage bugs.

regards

Risk wrote:
    Still running into some big bug problems.

If I move an item from a bin on the ground to a pouch (not backpack) it dissappears.
    I tried the drop on ground and open (fix for blackholes) but they are perma gone..

When I fix a blackhole and move the invisable item, then pick up the backpack and try to delete items it opens the same backpack in my inv as a seperate container.

as shown in the image...

when I drag delete from the backpack they dont delete from the backpack but the "Container"
    When I drop the backpack again on the ground it refreshes but keeps doing the same thing till all the slots are overwriten with new items..

Same here, And from time to time I get the one slot black-hole in my backpack.

Vidar said:
    Not only do items dissapear, they are copied between bins too.

Once a bin full of items dissapeared. Those items showed up in another bin. And content of this bin was totally lost
    Also the permissions are all out of whack. I can make a 50 slot bin and not be able to open it because I don't have permission, WTF I just made you!!!

Found a way to open a bin on the ground as I walk away from it and be able to use that bin from a distance. Convenient, however needs to be fixed.

Found a way to open a bin on the ground as I walk away from it and be able to use that bin from a distance. Convenient, however needs to be fixed.
    It's been that way for a while... don't tell anyone

Seriously, we already reported this a few weeks back,