Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Balancing manpower & Tribes radius , Recruit War

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]templar isn't good[/quote]
    I'm confused that what you might mean...templar defined itself as lawful evil, but what does this have to do with this topic ?

[b]REVKhA wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Sorry ,

Why do people insist in recruiting before the actual game has seen the light of the day ? [/quote]
    people not in a tribe = potential members
    its pretty basic and not hard to understand why at all

[quote]Do you guys want 90% of the population in 2 tribes of the same alignment (good) ?[/quote]
    i'm not quite sure why you say this, with alil "research" you can see things are pretty evened out, guessing your a loud person? plus evil tribes do get alil more freedom

[quote]Seriously , this is major problem in any mmo. People are so greedy when it comes to having more members than others, that they end up destroying the game themselves , without realizing it.[/quote]
    umm no this isn't a problem it's part of the game, unless you want the recruiting to be controlled by the game then i don't understand where your coming from, you want everything to be fair? and where has this destroyed the game? if it was i'm sure they would realize it this isn't such a grand thing that you can't tell

[quote]I heard this game will allow bigger tribe range with more members.

If this biased mechanic is true, making the current recruitment desperation worthy, it will turn this game into a 'who can recruit the most people' type of game.[/quote]
    i'm guessing you mean that tribes will get more for being more active with their more members, then yes, it "supports" large groups instead of small teams, thats it's called a tribe/clan. since when is wanting a larger community desperate? the game isn't about recruiting ppl and neither will it be. this is how the majority if not all mmo's with a good clan system work. if you don't like it play better.... you should only complain bout this when it ranges in the hundreds or at least 100. the game hasn't even started, you can't even form tribes yet...

[quote]Is this what this game is ALL about ? having everyone in the same tribe and making sure that other tribes cannot get founded.[/quote]
    no it's about playing a character in a post apocalyptic world among lots of other players, forming tribes and having fun. this is an MMOrpg

[quote]I have more and more doubts with this game, the community wants people to respect them, but they ask for hand holding features like maps, coordinates, safe zones, no risk and they are the first to jump on new recruits, like food for a starving man.[/quote]
    real life isn't always fun, tho i do agree safe zones should be very limited

[quote]I remember when i came here, the dev asked people to stop private messaging people to recruit them in tribes.[/quote]
    heheh

[quote]If you guys want a community, stop being stingy and avaricious and you might get some respect back, and less trolling.[/quote]
    this is a community and i don't quite get where you get the stingy and avaricious from, if it helps read the text in a happy voice or monotone it's what i do to not get upset and whine bout dumb things. i personally have been helping out the community a lot by welcoming new members and helping them out. whenever i pm a newbie bout a tribe its not just about getting them into my tribe but offering mine and if they like it take but to go around and find something they're into, and the many benefits of a tribe

Just sayin[/quote]

If the history of game launches shows us anything, it's that 60% of the clans made before launch will fail and will do it fast.

We only have some friends that are going to join, the rest can be recruited after launchor during beta if they want to join, if you actively recruit randoms then most of your clan base will be inactive most likely.

[b]Shrimps wrote:[/b]
    [quote]If the history of game launches shows us anything, it's that 60% of the clans made before launch will fail and will do it fast.

We only have some friends that are going to join, the rest can be recruited after launchor during beta if they want to join, if you actively recruit randoms then most of your clan base will be inactive most likely.[/quote]

this