Sorry ,

Why do people insist in recruiting before the actual game has seen the light of the day ?

Do you guys want 90% of the population in 2 tribes of the same alignment (good) ?

Seriously , this is major problem in any mmo. People are so greedy when it comes to having more members than others, that they end up destroying the game themselves , without realizing it.

I heard this game will allow bigger tribe range with more members.

If this biased mechanic is true, making the current recruitment desperation worthy, it will turn this game into a 'who can recruit the most people' type of game.

Is this what this game is ALL about ? having everyone in the same tribe and making sure that other tribes cannot get founded.

I have more and more doubts with this game, the community wants people to respect them, but they ask for hand holding features like maps, coordinates, safe zones, no risk and they are the first to jump on new recruits, like food for a starving man.

I remember when i came here, the dev asked people to stop private messaging people to recruit them in tribes.

If you guys want a community, stop being stingy and avaricious and you might get some respect back, and less trolling.

Just sayin