Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen

Re:Community Opinion

Awesome, I appreciate all the information, and welcoming. Hope to see you all on Xsyon.

I just discovered this game while browsing randomly on the internet. The concept is very interesting, but, I have the following problem( and I'm sure that there are quite a few people out there that share this view): 40 bucks seems rather steep for something that I am not even allowed to try for 1 or 2 days, and see for myself what's this all about. As i was reading more about the game, i understood that this is something very different, something that I may or may not like.

It's one thing to blindly support the developers, and another to really play this game because it's worth it.

What I am trying to say here, is make some sort of trial, for people to see what they are buying.

Currently no, the idea behind the reason is to get people who really like the game into the game now while its being worked on. Trials will be given at a later stage however after game is released however then full subscription rates do apply.

th30dor wrote:
    40 bucks seems rather steep for something that I am not even allowed to try for 1 or 2 days, and see for myself what's this all about.
    Honestly 40 bucks is pretty cheap.. Not only do you buy the client, and have future use of the software.. You are receiving 2 free months of game play upon release atm, you are able to participate in beta, play for free, and contribute feed back to the developers on bugs or anything thing you might like to see changed..

What its all about = Read the about, features, forum sections...

Want to see = Watch the videos...

Want to play = Purchase the Pre Order

Even tho its not (FREE)... In comparison... The bang for your buck wise this is the best time to get in on...

kiwibird wrote:
    Currently no, the idea behind the reason is to get people who really like the game into the game now while its being worked on. Trials will be given at a later stage however after game is released however then full subscription rates do apply.
    It doesn't make sense to say there's no trial because they want people who like the game to participate now. You can't know if you like the game unless you try it. Lists of features might be enough to interest you but we all know a list of features has about as much merit as a campaign promise.

Honestly the reason for the lack of a trial right now is pretty simple: The game isn't done. Why show off an unfinished game to people if they're likely to leave with a bad impression?

I guess the fact that it would take some effort to implement a trial system is part of it too. Wasted effort at this point.