Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Community Opinion

Hello Community,

Hello Everyone, I have a pretty quick and simple question to ask.

How is the game overall? More or less what I am asking is, is it worth it?

I have to admit the game looks very cool and the features look very interesting. I really have a hard time gauging my opinion really without playing, but since the game does cost money I really just want to see from the community how the game was, rather or not there is active players and how many.

I appreciate any and all answers,

Cavious

Re: Community Opinion

Well it is far from finished as yet.

I pre-ordered as I enjoy watching games like this being built and to support the project.

If you are looking for a finished product then go elsewhere however if you like helping a guy start an MMO that is different from the rest then go ahead and pre-order.

It might be a while though until the game is released so please ignore the ridiculous release date statements. One of them said it would be released in April and the game was in seriously no condition to be released then unless you enjoy games with zero features!!

However if like I said you enjoy sitting back and watching a game develop then feel free to pre-order, it might just take some time ....

Re:Community Opinion

Hello Cavious,

same opinion here than the writers before me.
    I find it worth to give this absolutely different game a chance.
    And I also think this time before release gives a good possibility to get used in the game concerning the sections, the concepts, the way to craft etc, and that without pressure because at some day we all will start again from zero.
    Additional you can perhaps give - like many did - some comments and/or suggestions about the features and so are able to participate in building this game. There are in fact several changes that have been build in because gamers wanted them to have, f.e. the context-menu-stuff.

Cheers.

If you want to play right now then don't buy the game, its in beta with missing and sometimes broken features. The ones which are working are great, terraforming and crafting looks really promising.

The tribe features and construction of buildings are not in game yet, combat needs a lot of work. With all of this the game is fun and very promising, and I do believe they will deliver what they've promised, the developer team is extremely hardworking, they often work overnight and at the weekends ( often as in every weekend as far as I see). The developers are active on forum too, they listen to suggestions and player feedback.

If you want a polished and finished game then wait for the release and have fun by then

Ps.: Prokop15's comments are often deleted because he is usually so vulgar that I have to wash my eyes after reading his posts lol.

Jadzia wrote:

Ps.: Prokop15's comments are often deleted because he is usually so vulgar that I have to wash my eyes after reading his posts lol.
    His above post seems fine though.

My opinion, it has a very long way to go.

Xsyon Citizen

Very good information guys, I really appreciate it. I decided I will subscribe, I do rather enjoy Betas and helping out the community.

So yeah +1 Player for Xsyon.

great welcome and have fun Cavious.

Xsyon Citizen

Welcome to Xsyon. :woohoo:

You might want to browse the tribal (guild/clan) recruitment forums to see if there is a group that sounds interesting to you. Some tribes have disbanded, but if they are the first 1.5 pages, chances are they are still active.

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment

You don't have to join a tribe now or when the game goes live, but tribes will have tools that solo players will not have.