A few suggestions

Game sounds:
    There are sounds within the 'rain' sounds that makes it apparent that its a constant loop. Could be tweaked a bit to remove it being noticed.

The 'huff and puff' sound you do when you run out of energy could be less prominent. Less volume. Same goes for drinking.

Didn't care for the snow. It never felt I was running through the snow as like the rain. Seemed more of like 4 transparent pages of scrolling white dots.

I wouldnt mind it returning to the forums whence you login.

i wonder where the 'fart' emote sound and animation are. I am positive all these berries and fish are giving us gas. :P

Re:A few suggestions

paelen wrote:
    i wonder where the 'fart' emote sound and animation are. I am positive all these berries and fish are giving us gas. :P
    rofl

No fart emote, it will just dramatically lower the maturity of this game. I don't need a bunch of children playing with the fart emote 24/7 and giggling in towns or even a tribe.

Actually in Wurm, the fart emote was quite useful. It would often be used and emoted to help locate lost people. Because it was the loudest sound effect emoting that would allow you to find each other. ROFL

kiwibird wrote:
    Actually in Wurm, the fart emote was quite useful. It would often be used and emoted to help locate lost people. Because it was the loudest sound effect emoting that would allow you to find each other. ROFL
    lmao, maybe a yell or whistle would be good