consumables not being consumed

while terraforming after the patch the dirt in my pack goes into negative numbers instead of being used up. I also ate a fish multiple times without it being used up. Also moving things in bags was somewhat unpredictable. items moved would either not move or would disappear.

Re: consumables not being consumed

Hey thanks for reporting this.

When I download the newsiest patch data I will log in and test some things and see if I can gather further information on this.

The item moving may be a current issue, but at this stage its hard to tell.

Thanks Ignominus
    PS: Make sure you have sent in a bug report to either bugs@notorious-games.com or the support page.

I believe Jooky addressed this problem with you in game, but just to bring it to this thread, it is part of the new way items interact with the game, old items before the update don't work fully with this client as normal.

Unfortunately I wasn't paying full attention at the game but if I was reading correctly its possible that you may need to move the item from one container to another to see if that fixes it.

kiwibird wrote:
    I believe Jooky addressed this problem with you in game, but just to bring it to this thread, it is part of the new way items interact with the game, old items before the update don't work fully with this client as normal.

Unfortunately I wasn't paying full attention at the game but if I was reading correctly its possible that you may need to move the item from one container to another to see if that fixes it.

If this is true, shouldnt there be a database wipe...so we can test how it is now, and how it will be at launch?

Yup, this has been resolved.

Ignominus, thanks for the information, it helped me realize that we did need a full database wipe (as Deacon posted).