Crash north side of lake

I am instantly crashing on the north side of the lake on the live server. I can log in the test server fine. I can create I new guy SE of the lake but as soon as I get to the north side the game locks up.

Anyone else?

Re:Crash north side of lake

Hey Para...yes same to me,as soon as I log in I crash in main server north zone.

I cant login at all ' just crashes at the login screen saying 'Xsyon.exe has stopped working.

:S

Bossman wrote:
    I cant login at all ' just crashes at the login screen saying 'Xsyon.exe has stopped working.

:S
    Same here.

Actually first problem occurred after loading screen appeared and it sat there saying it was loading the trees for a long time. I finally killed it and now it just crashes after logging on (before I can even select a character).

I wasn't at the north end of the map either.

Test server seems to work... managed to log in

I had to create a new character - that worked then :/
    EDIT: Well, lol, never mind. They are all gone now anyway due to char wipe.

Well I'm in now ... first thing I notice is that hide doesn't seem to work and although ninja jumping is nerfed you can still walk up sheer walls and cliffs.

But the terraforming is still there and there was no zone crash

Edit: hide does work... just need to throw away the old icon and replace with a new one

EDIT 2: Sorry, ninja jumping is still in: Logs all gone but trees haven't respawned

The crashes were due to conflicts with old data. I thought the new build could deal with old data, but there were too many changes with this update.

Yes, you should delete Control_*.sav files or replace your action icons that were set to old characters. These can be found in your Xsyon/Save directory.

To restore trees I would need to wipe the terraforming as tree and terrain changes are saved in the same file.

One of the programmers is working on jumping, but he hasn't finished his coding for this yet, so this will be fixed in a future update.

Hiding should render characters transparent but without the metallic looking effect that hiding showed before. This will enable players to hide better.

I'll post a full update today. Enjoy!

So who is the one to applaud for the angled logs? What a great thing to happen. Very nice indeed.