Today, I actually got the time and the chance to do hunting, so I wanted to give feed back from what I got out of it. Please feel free to comment on all similar experience or different.

Hunting:
Creature(s): Mule Deer
Difficulty: Very Easy
Terrain Type Found: Mountain Tops near a Waterfall
Quantity: Four(4)
Adult(s): Three(3)
Youth: One(1)

Experience:
So I will give my experience in two parts; Like(s), and Dislike(s). At the end of each I will leave a comment.

Like(s)
+Animations
+AI
+Damage(Taken my me)
+Pack Concept
+Skinning & Boning
+Decapitation

Comment:

First of the fact that I even found one at this time of year in the game was awesome. I rather like how the Animations worked on each of the creatures, along with some of the AI of which I liked, and disliked. AI, this one I liked only to an extent, the (Pack control, and protection, and then the Fleeing.) The Damage I took from them, I felt was fair, maybe they could have done a little more, I mean they are twice(2x) my size but, I understand. The obtained loot was cool too, yet I expected more out of the Decapitation; though it was still cool to have a head in my inventory.

Dislike(s):
+Too Easy to Kill
+AI Tracking (Path-Finding)

Comment:

Truth is they were way to easy to kill, more health would be better, and possibly a damage increase to their target. The AI Tracking vs the environment was a bit off. The creature simply kept trying to run up a mountain that was too steppe, though I know this is hard to correct.

Overall:
Considering this is my first time killing anything(Being Honest), I would have to say it is an impressive system, and creature. Obviously there are tweaks that need to be done, and we are still in beta, but I would easily say this feature has potential in it's future.

Note
This is completely based off my opinion, I do not claim this to be a fact for a majority nor a minority, just simply my opinion as an individual.